C-Lab - commercialization lab at your service
C-Lab is a commercialization lab of Tampere University community, organized by Y-kampus. It helps companies, research teams and startups to commercialize their innovations or take a product or service on new markets.C-Lab helps to find answers for example to following questions
- How do I make money with my idea?
- How do I take advantage of digital possibilities to test an idea and to create a successful business?
- How do I sell and do marketing in modern ways?
- How do I develop customer-centered and quickly learning from trials and errors?
- Ready-to-implement commercialization plan for your product or service
- Fresh and relevant insight from students
- Access to experts
- Training in commercialization processes
Who's it for
- Startups and companies, who have an awesome product or service ready for launching
- Research teams which have developed a product or a service, but are not sure how reach the right people or how to start making money with it
- Social organizations which have excisting product or service and wish to start making an impact for the people
How does it all happen
- C-Lab begins annually in March and in October and requires an 8-week commitment.
- Preparation for C-Lab with C-Lab coach: 1 - 2 hours
- First and last workshops: approximately 3 hours each
- Weekly meetings with student team: 1 - 2 hours per week
Your team member is also invited to join the weekly training workshops to gain commercialization knowledge that will serve your team in the future.
Interested? Contact Maria Ruokonen, Y-kampus coach responsable for C-Lab.