AI Hub Tampere - integrating artificial intelligence into machines
AI Hub is a research centre hosted by Tampere University. We help companies operating in the smart machines market tap into the opportunities opened up by AI technologies. We make AI and machine learning approachable by disseminating unbiased research findings and sharing expertise and solutions.
The AI Hub’s areas of expertise include, among other things, self-driving vehicles, robotics and human-robot interaction.
Who's it for
SMEs, technology experts and policy-makers interested in AI opportunities.
Developers and manufacturers of intelligent machines.
AI Hub Tampere offers free support for the implementation and application of artificial intelligence (AI) technologies to companies that are looking to:
- recognise the limitations and opportunities of AI
- test and try out new solutions
- develop their purchasing capabilities
- strengthen the AI ecosystem
How does it all happen
You can join us by:
- attending our workshops
- booking an appointment for a 90-minute consultation
- taking part in technical experiments and pilot studies
- tapping into the opportunities for collaboration with our experts and students
For more informatioin visit our website: tampere.ai