I am Professor of Physical Chemistry since 2008. My specialization is light matter interaction, and photoinduced phenomena in compex molecular and supramolecular systems, semiconductor nanostructures, and nano-hybrids. I am leader of Photonics Compounds and Nanomaterials Team (research.tuni.fi/photomat).
- teaching, master and doctor work supervision, photochemistry related courses
- research, team and projects leading
- member of the university Science Council and faculty doctor program steering group
Fields of expertise
- optical spectroscopy, including ultrafast laser spectroscopy
- photochemistry and photophysics of molecular systems, nanostructures and hybrids
- photoinduced phenomena, e.g. charge separation, energy transfer, etc.
- primary photoreactions in solar cells and photocatalysis