Library has some service breaks during the summer 2020
There are some short service breaks in the library's services during the summer. Please note the service changes e.g. in the material pick-up service points and in our chat service. The library units are still closed in accordance with the university's guidelines.
- The library services are on a short summer break in the summer. Pick-up points, chat service and telephone services will be closed 6.7. - 19.7.2020.
- TAMK Main campus pick-up service point is closed in week 26 (11. - 26.6.2020) due to selection tests.
- There is a summer break in interlibrary services 29.6. - 31.7.2020.
- There is a summer break in the library's material acquisition 6.7. - 19.7.2020. Proposals made during this period will be considered again on 20.7. onwards.
- Please note in your dissertation publication schedules that the library's dissertation services have a break for dissertation processing 6.7. - 21.7.2020.
- Tampere Univeristy Library has a service break in processing Trepo repository publications during 4.7. - 12.7.2020.
- Tampere Univeristy Library has a service break in processing Theseus publications during 22.7. - 2.8.2020.
- The guidance time service is on hiatus from midsummer to the end of July, ie 19.6. - 31.7.2020.
- In your questions regarding the teaching of information acquisition skills, please note that the library services are working with limited resources 18.6. - 4.8.2020. For example, transcript is not recorded during that period because there is a downtime in the University's education information systems.
Despite the closed premises of the library, the library's services online are normally available to you.