Latest updates on the coronavirus
The Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare (THL) has found that the epidemic situation has changed to a long-term endemic. Because Covid-19 infections still occur, the responsible actions of University community members are vital to prevent the spreading of the disease.
Tampere Universities has returned to in-person teaching. However, teaching can also be delivered in a remote or hybrid format for pedagogical reasons.
General Covid-19 safety guidelines
All people visiting the campuses (students, staff, visitors) must observe the following guidelines:
- Come to the campuses and classes only in good health.
- Observe good hand hygiene and cough etiquette (THL instructions). Hand disinfectant is available at the entrances, customer service desks and campus restaurants.
- You may use a face mask, for example, in crowded premises where it is hard to avoid close contacts.
Read more about sports facilities on SportUni´s website.
Other news items related to coronavirus are listed at the bottom of the page.
Questions about the coronavirus situation: korona [at] tuni.fi
The latest updates and guidelines are published on the intranet (Access requires a TUNI user account)
- Practical instructions for distance learning (Access requires a TUNI user account)
- TREY: Measures taken regarding the COVID-19 pandemic
- Tampere University Library
- Practical instructions for organising distance education (Access requires a TUNI user account)
- Digipedagogical instructions and links (Access requires a TUNI user account)
- Tampere University: mobility.tau [at] tuni.fi
- Tampere University of Applied Sciences: outgoing.tamk [at] tuni.fi
Public events can be hosted.
External persons may visit the campuses during campus opening hours.
Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare: