How do I write a data management plan? -training 20.5.2021
Managing your data during and after your research project is essential. In this workshop you will learn how to write a Data Management Plan (DMP) according to the requirements of Academy of Finland and national data management planning guidance.
- April 22th, 2021, 9.00-10.30 am (in Finnish)
- May 20th, 2021, 9.00-10.30 am (in English)
- What kind of data will you be collecting?
- Ethical and legal issues related to your data management.
- How will others be able to understand the data?
- Where will you store your data?
- How will the data be made openly available?
- Data management roles and responsibilities.
Target group: All researchers from Tampere higher education community wishing to write a data management plan.
Organiser: Research Data Services https://research.tuni.fi/researchdata/