GISU Digital and Entrepreneurship Academy Presents: Entrepreneurship and Leadership 4.0
It is difficult to overestimate the role of leaders in any organization especially at a time in which the world is changing so fast. In such circumstances, it is extremely important to initiate a deeper discussion and make some predictions about the future to include answering the following questions:
1. What kind of leaders will be needed in the nearest future in case of fast development of science and technology?
2. What skills must have a leader in the future?
3. Who is the most relevant to the role of Leader 4.0?
While Millennials, as the most digital-advanced generation, are widely believed to be leading digital transformation, a survey Global Leadership Forecast 2018 showed a different picture. As it turns out, millennials don't feel more confident than baby boomers when faced with today's business challenges.This program will set impulses for newcomers who have yet to deal with this topic and share a perspective on leadership 4.0 from both theoretical and practical points.
Program speakers include:
● Maryna Pichugina, PhD, Associate Professor, Faculty of Management and Marketing, Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute
● Lina Artemenko, PhD, Associate Professor, Faculty of Management and Marketing, Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute
● Olga Artemenko, Learning and Development Manager, IntellectEU
The Alliance of Guangzhou International Sister-City Universities (GISU) is pleased to offer the next series of online professional development programs for its Digital and Entrepreneurship Academy this fall. This program is offered free of charge to the students of our Alliance members, industry representatives, area officials and alumni each member university invites.
A Zoom link for the event will be sent prior to the event to those who have registered.