Future Proof Engineering Education 2021 webinar
Well-being and effects of COVID epidemic on teaching
How has the pandemic affected the technical field in universities? How did universities cope with the sudden change? How do we foster well-being of students and the whole university community? In what ways is the pandemic manifest in graduate feedback from 2020?
Programme and speakers
12.00 Opening remarks: Marja Sutela, Vice President, Education, Tampere University
12.10 Kati Isoaho, Senior Advisor, FINEEC
- Effects of COVID-19 epidemic in universities
12.50 Arttu Piri, Analyst, TEK
- TEK Graduate Survey 2020: How does the corona year manifest in the graduate feedback?
13.30 Katariina Salmela-Aro, Professor, University of Helsinki
- What do we know about the well-being of university students?
- Vili Sipilä, Board Member, Student Union of Tampere University
- Laura Arpiainen, Professor, Aalto University
14.50 Closing remarks: Esa Räsänen, Vice Dean for Education, Tampereen University
The webinar will be held in Finnish.
You are very welcome to discuss these and other topical questions with TEK and technical universities!
The event also includes publication of the results of TEK Graduate Survey 2020 by TEK and the technical universities.
Sign up for the webinar by the 13th of April at 11.00 here.