Breaks in the Library's services during Christmas and New Year
All services of the library, including chat, e-mail and material pick-up service points, will be closed at the turn of the year from 21st of December 2020 to 3rd of January 2021.
Friday 18.12. material retrieval requests and reservations made after that date will not be processed until 2021. Pickup requests made later this week (17th December - 18th December) may not be delivered to the correct pick-up service point before the Christmas break begins, so order the material you need now for your immediate use.
From this link you can place an order for the material that is on the shelf. Normal material reservations for material on loan are made in Andor.
All pick-up service points are open with access / key card Mon-Fri from 8.00 to 16.00. Only the Hervanta pick-up service point is also open to customers outside the university community without key card Mon-Fri 8.00-16.00. The last opening day of the pick-up service points this year is Fri 18.12.2020.
- The Library's interlibrary services have a Christmas break from 21st of December 2020 to 8th of January 2021.
- There is no service in matters related to the publication of the dissertation between 28.12.-3.1.2021.
- There is a Christmas break in the processing of TAMK's theses from 23rd of December to 3rd of January. Saving to Theseus works normally.
- Open publishing services are available during Christmas and New Year. The service address oa [at] tuni.fi responds to messages, but response times may be longer than usual.
- During the turn of the year, you can reach the data service experts at the service address researchdata [at] tuni.fi. However, response times may be longer than usual.