Basic information on finding materials
We offer the most important electronic and printed resources for the whole Tampere higher education community, for teachers, students and researchers and all our customers.
- sheet music
We are an open scientific library for everyone. Our printed materials are available to all our customers.
Our e-resources can be used by the students and staff of the Tampere higher education community and by the staff of Tampere University Hospital, both at the university / hospital network and by remote access. Other customers can use our e-resources on customer computers on the Library premises, with the exception of Ellibs e-book collection.
Materials are best found with library search services
- TuniLib search service and collection database finds the Library's printed materials and e-books
- Andor search service will find foreign press articles and library collections
- On E-journals list you can find the e-journals in the Library's collections
- On Databases list you can find all the databases in the Library's collections
Information seeking guidance
Support for seeking information gives our Information Searching Guide where you can also find info about the information literacy teaching the Library offers. You can also ask guidance at the Library's Customer service.
Location and search services
Our printed materials are located at the six library units in Tampere:
- Linna (social sciences, economics, humanities, education and communications)
- Arvo (medicine and health sciences)
- Hervanta (technology and architecture)
- TAMK Main Campus (all fields of study)
- TAMK Mediapolis (media)
- TAMK Music Academy (music)