Basic information of finding material
We offer all the Tampere community of higher education, for teachers, students and researchers and all our customers the most important electronic and printed resources.
- sheet music
The usage rights
We are an open scientific library for everyone. Our printed materials are available to all our customers.
Our e-materials can be used by the staff and students of the Tampere higher education community and by the staff of the University Hospital in Tampere, both at the university / hospital network and by remote access. Other customers can use our e-materials on client computers on the library's premises.
Materials can be best found with library search services
- Andor- search services will find foreign press articles and library collections
- TuniLib -collection database finds library's printed materials and e-books
- Databases list you can find all the databases in library's collections
- E-journals list you can find the e-journals in library's collections
Information seeking guidance
More information can be fround from the guide <linkki>
Location and search services
Our printed material is located at the six different library units in Tampere.
- Linna ( Social Sciences, Economics, Humanities, Media and Communication )
- Arvo (Health sciences)
- Hervanta (Technology and Architecture )
- TAMK pääkampus (all fields of study)
- TAMK Musiikkiakatemian kirjasto (Music)
- TAMK Mediapolis (Media)