Self-study materials and online training
On this page, you will find links to the services provided by Eduhouse (former Wistec Online)
The service includes
- Eduhouse Online with self-study materials to support skills development. The training packages include instruction materials, videos, and skills tests to support the use of digital tools and environments, as well as a wealth of information on topics related to digitalisation.
- Webinars and online trainings via Teams.
Eduhouse Online with self-study materials to support skills development include instruction materials, videos, and skills tests to support the use of digital tools and environments, as well as a wealth of information on topics related to digitalisation.
- https://app.eduhouse.fi/palvelu/kirjaudu/microsoft (Choose M365 log on and use your TUNI email address)
- https://office.com/apps (Choose "Eduhouse online")
(NB! You will see all the materials, regardless of the language you choose)
The online course materials are divided into topic-specific modules. You can take entire training packages step-by-step or find short videos to meet your more pressing needs. You may test the level of your skills before training and, after the training, compare your skills with a new test and collect a certificate. On Eduhouse, you will find trainings on, for example, commonly used office programmes (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and Microsoft365 tools and group programmes.
Free online training
You can find free distance training at: https://trainings.eduhouse.fi/en/digital-classrooms/ NOTE! Face-to face classroom training is not included in the Tampere universities agreement. Participanting remotely is allowed to training sessions, that are organised as a hybrid training.
You’ll find topics from Microsoft 365 (Teams, OneDrive, Planner etc.) all the way to social media tools. In addition to digital skills, distance learning courses are also offered in areas such as leadership, project management and HR.
NB! The prices in the trainings list do not apply to the staff and students in the University community for whom the distance training sessions are free of charge. (Choose Contract and license customers -option when signing in)
The trainings are organised via Teams and you will receive a calendar invitation a week before your training with the necessary remote link.
The places in the courses are filled in the order of enrolment and the enrolments are binding. All cancellations should be made in writing by email to trainings [at] eduhouse.fi
or late registration or further information, please contact us via the chat on www.eduhouse.fi or call 030 670 5320.
Users at Tampere university community
Please note the following:
- Users of old Wistec Online service are redirected to the new Eduhouse address. However, direct links to old videos from the Wistec Online will no longer work in the Eduhouse environment. If you have used direct video links in the teaching material, please update the links.
- Observe the university community’s information security guidelines and rules. You may find the guidelines on the public IT Services page and on the intranet with the search word “information security”.
- M365 instructions: The M365 service we is partly customised for the purposes of our higher education community. Thus, some of the instructions on WistecOnline do not apply to our organisation.
- Guidelines on user ids and changing the password can be found at the ICT Services page of the Tampere university community https://www.tuni.fi/it-services
- Subscribing to and managing group platforms (eg. Teams, Sharepoint, Groups) happens via the TUNI Groups starting page at https://groups.tuni.fi
- WistecOnline has a chat service. Please note that it only concerns the use of Eduhouse and its contents. The IT user support in the University community can be reached via email to it-helpdesk [at] tuni.fi. The contact details of the info points and the IT Helpdesk chat can be found at https://www.tuni.fi/it-services/ict-services
- OnEduhouse, you may also find instructions related to social media use. When using social media services, please note that the University community has a guideline on social media use
- In order to develop the service, we follow up on the number of users from the University community. However, we will not follow up the information on the completed trainings of individual users or the amount of training they undertake.
Eduhouse is the joint contractor of the university community in ICT training. Eduhouse is a Finnish skills development expert whose team of experts and comprehensive partner network ensure functional training solutions throughout the country.
Teaching and Learning Centre (TLC)
You will find self-study materials and webinar recordings to support teaching and counselling.