I am a chemist working in a chem-opti-material science laboratory. My interest is to design and fabricate all kind of stimuli-responsive materials, devices or systems.
These responsive materials are based on chemically synthesized materials and then deform under various stimuli. And explore the relationship between the molecular structure of the material and the stimulus response.
I aim to provide novel materials and structural designs through my research, these materials can extend some new phenomenon to existing research fields.
Successfully complete the tasks arranged by the boss
Find fun in scientific research
Find scientific research inspiration from life
Fields of expertise
Good at chemical synthesis and coating preparation, good at designing various functional liquid crystal elastomer materials
Make materials smart
Soft robot, LCE
1. H., Guo,Y., Han, W., Zhao, et al. Universally autonomous self-healing elastomer with high stretchability. Nat Commun 11, 2037 (2020).
2. H., Guo, T., Xu, J., Zhang, W., Zhao, J., Zhang, C., Lin, L., Zhang*. A multifunctional anti-fog, antibacterial, and self-cleaning surface coating based on poly (NVP-co-MA). Chem. Eng. J., 2018, 351, 409-417.
3. H., Guo#, J., Yang#, T., Xu, W., Zhao, J., Zhang, Y., Zhu, C., Wen, Q., Li, X., Sui, and L., Zhang*. A robust cotton textile based material for high flux oil-water separation. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2019, 11, 13704-13711.
4. H., Guo#, J.,Yang#, W., Zhao, T., Xu, C., Lin, J., Zhang, and L., Zhang*. Direct formation of amphiphilic crosslinked networks based on PVP as a marine anti-biofouling coating. Chem. Eng. J., 2019, doi.org/10.1016/j.cej.2019.06.025.
5. C., Wen#, H., Guo#, H., Bai, T., Xu, M., Liu, J., Yang, Y., Zhu, W., Zhao, J., Zhang, M., Cao* and L., Zhang*. Beetle-Inspired Hierarchical Anti-Bacterial Interface for High Efficient Fog Harvesting. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2019, 11, 34330-34337